Allied Lithium Battery Set 2 X 48V - 30AMP (60AMP Total) for Club Car 48V Golf Carts Includes Lithium Charger
Allied Lithium Batteries are the only true "Drop-in-Ready" lithium batteries for golf carts. They are the same size as your current lead-acid batteries which allow you to convert your vehicle from lead-acid to lithium in less than 30 minutes.
This versatile solution allows users to convert 48V lead-acid setups (6 x 8V or 4 x 12V batteries) to lithium with Allied 48V 30AH Batteries.
Choose from 2 x 48V 30AH (60AH) all the way up to 6 x 48V 30AH (180AH) lithium batteries for maximum range.
Simply remove the lead-acid batteries and replace with the 2 X 48V - 30AMP Allied Lithium Batteries, attach cables in parallel, secure holding bracket and the install in complete.
Dynamic Solutions For Every Application: 48V X 30AH Batteries Connect In Parallel You Can Connect Anywhere From 2 To 6 Batteries Depending On The Required Distance.
Ability to add range after Initial Install: Additional Batteries can be added to the cart up to 2 years after install. Great for users who need additional run-time after initial install.
Easy Install: Simply remove the Lead-Acid Batteries and replace with 2 or up to 6 48V Lithium Batteries (same size batteries as lead acid), attach cables in parallel, secure factory brackets and the install is complete.
A standard fleet cart with 2 x 48V 30AH (60AH total) Allied Batteries will average a range of 30-40 miles per charge. Each additional battery will add 15-20 miles of range. For example 3 x 48V 30AH (90AH total) batteries will have a range 45-60 miles per charge.
• Mileages based stock fleet carts. Adjust for non-stock items: upgraded motors / controllers, AC units, older carts, etc.
• 2 x 48V 30AH batteries are required to run the cart efficiently.
• For carts with upgraded motors or controllers 3 x 48V 30AH (90AH total) or higher is required.
• In order to maximize the life of the Lithium battery we require the use of the Allied Charger.
• Includes OEM plugs, charge the batteries quickly and turn off when charging is complete.
• Additional batteries can be added to the cart up to 2 years after install! Great for users who want additional run-time after initial install.
What is included in the package?
2 to 6 x 48V 30AH Lithium Batteries made to fit the existing slots in the cart. Same dimensions as lead acid batteries.
State of Charge Meter
Lithium Charger w/ Club Car OEM Plug (Required)