GET YOUR GOLF CART READY FOR SPRING BREAK!
BE SURE YOU INSPECT!
- Check Your Batteries make sure the water is properly filled 1/4" over the plates with distilled Water. Make sure they are properly taking a full charge
- Check your tires most tires take 20 PSI. but be sure to read yours for the accurate measurement
- Wash and inspect the under carriage
- Check your Brakes, Suspension & Steering for proper Function
- If you Own a Gas Golf Cart now is a good time to do a full Service which should Include. Oil, Oil Filter, Spark Plugs, Fuel Filter, rear differential level check, all grease fittings and check your belts for dry rot