36-38V 105aH LifePo4 Golf Cart Lithium Battery "Cube" and includes an 8 Year Limited Warranty.
Read on for applicable specifications of this battery and please review this QuickStart Eco Battery Guide here, 36-38V 105aH Datasheet here, and Yamaha Compatibility Chart here that contains all the information below as well for you to keep handy!
MORE POWER, ZERO MAINTENANCE
The Eco Battery lithium bundle gives your cart the performance upgrade in torque and speed that is unparalleled. Upgrading your cart batteries to lithium can also increase your drive time up to 45 miles. The Eco LifePo4 Battery is a top choice to pair with your high performance upgrades.
- Higher output for more power and longer run times: 600A max (3 sec), 300A max (30 sec), and 175A continuous discharge
- 5x lighter than lead acid
- 8 Year Warranty, backed by Eco's best in class Customer Support
- Easy Install, this battery bundle comes with everything you need to replace your battery
- Proprietary BMS (Battery Management System) guarantees it will work with your motor & controller upgrades
This Bundle Kit Includes/Comes with at no extra cost to you:
- 36-38V 105aH LifePo4 Battery "Center"
- DC-DC 12V Converter (35V-45V Input)
- Mounting Hardware
- 38V Charger (Locking Quick Connect)
- CAN Digital 5V Gauge Kit
- Charge Port (Locking)
10X LIFE SPAN
Lithium batteries last 10 times longer than lead acid batteries. Spend less time replacing batteries, and more time cruising.
You never have to add water again! Plus, no more acid spills, smells, or corroded terminals.
A single lithium battery is 5X lighter than lead acid, giving you 2X the run time. A single battery solution will also free up space in the battery bay for additional storage solutions, or better yet, an onboard charger.
Lithium batteries charge faster than lead acid systems. And there is no memory effect, so you can charge partially or fully, at any time.
ABOUT ECO BATTERY
Eco Battery is a U.S. based company and was formed with a desire to build the best lithium batteries on the planet. Through tireless hours of R&D, they have designed all of their batteries to provide years of trouble free service. They only use the highest quality LiFePo4 cells from the best manufacturers in the world. Every Eco Battery contains cells that are meticulously sorted and matched for both capacity and resistance.
Normal Voltage: 38.4
Nominal Voltage 38.4V
Working Voltage 32.4V - 43.8V
Recommended Voltage 36.0V - 42.6V
Nominal Capacity 105Ah
Reserve @25A 252 Minutes
Self Discharge 1% Per Month
IP Rating IP67