Lester Link Series 48 Volt Golf Cart Battery Charger for 1995-2014 Club Car PowerDrive & IQ Golf Carts (Used Like New)
Charger works with Club Cars that have a OBC
NOTE: This product is in like new condition. There will be some dents in the metal tin around the charger but it is in perfect working condition!
** SEE PICTURES FOR REFERENCE OF POSSIBLE DEFECTS **
- This Lester Links 48 volt golf cart battery charger is made for 1995-2015 48V Club Car DS, Precedent, Carry All, Villager & Transporter golf carts all PowerDrive / IQ & IQ Plus systems (Does NOT fit Star Carts).
- Plug the battery charger into your Club Car and once your golf cart batteries fully charge, the Club Car's onboard computer automatically tells the charger to stops charging.
- The Lester Links Charger needs a minimum of 30 volts to activate. If the battery pack is below 30 volts, the charger will not register when it is plugged into your cart and therefore it will not turn on.
- If your batteries are less than 4 years old then you may be able to bring them up to the proper voltage. You will need to do this with an automotive style charger. YouTube has videos online to help you with this process.
- This 48 volt Club Car battery charger made by Lester Electrical offers a 2 year manufacturer warranty but many customers have found that these heavy-duty intelligent chargers will last for more than 20 years.